The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, July 10, 2008

It Still Fits!!!

My parents are here this week for some baby blessings. This time they remembered to bring up my wedding dress so that I can get it cleaned and boxed. I saw it last night and decided to set myself up for disappointment and try it on. When I put it on my mom said that there was no way that it was going to zip up. I sucked everything in and held my breath and with a lot of tugging the zipper went up. The only thing is...now I'm going to ruin the perfection of the picture...I could NOT breath once I got it all the way on. So I got it on and snapped a few pictures, started to see spots, and then took it off so I could regenerate my oxygen supply by taking lots of deep breaths. But atleast I can say it still fits...I did get it on!!! The girls of course loved it. They were excited that mommy now has a dress to dress up in with them.Fun times!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl! Lookin' Good!
Isn't it so nice to be able to try it on again?
I should probably get mine cleaned and boxed...but then I couldn't try it on...we'll see...

Jenny said...

i can't believe you just had a baby and you still fit into your dress! wow! :)

SeelyFamily said...

Very impressive. I don't think even sucking-in would help me! :) Way to go!