The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Circus

Grandma and Grandpa King gave Cami and the rest of us tickets to the circus. I had never been to the circus because that's no the typical place a person who is afraid of clowns to be. But luckily the clowns didn't come close to me. We had fun. What a great show. There was so much to see and it is INCREDIBLE the things these people get the animals to do. For example...Training horses to dance or seperate themselves by color... Train elephants to sit or carry you around in their mouth by the leg... Train Tigers to obey you when you tell them to sit or lay down. It's crazy. I did realize that out of all the animals at the circus I am most like the tigers. I'll do what you ask me to do but I'll be mad about it the whole time and I'll growl and swipe at you to try and get you but I'll obey eventually. We had so much fun and the girls loved it. Thanks gma and gpa King.

1 comment:

The Rockin Robertsons said...

What? You, the queen clown is scared of clowns? Really Ali...I don't buy it...You are the TOP clown baby...