The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, October 18, 2009

BaBy UpDaTe!!!

Here I am at 29 weeks. I feel big right now and like I'm running out of room inside there. I'm not sure how much more my skin can stretch. Hopefully for atleast 8 more weeks. This by far has been my easiest and best pregnancy. I haven't had any heart or brain issues and I have been feeling really good. I was sick at the beginning but that only lasted a few weeks. I'm getting so excited to see what this little girl looks like. We have her room set up and a TON of clothes for her to wear. We're ready for you Paityn!!! Come on out and join us!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

so glad you're feeling good! you have such cute kids - i can't wait to see your new little one.

btw - my word verification is allysin (phonetic, no?)