The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trip to California


Two weeks agao I bummed a ride to California with my best friend Jen. She had to go help her brother's wife who is preggers with TRIPLETS living in Monterey. I had her drop me off by my parent's house and she drove another two hours to her brother's. A week later she came and picked me up and spent a day or so with me at my family's place. We had 6 kiddos in tow. It was a crazy but fun trip.


Trevor and his way to play with the sand bucket



Cara, Cam and riley on the hammock


Cute Cami

All the kiddos on the paddle boat



The boys...Trev loved his older cousins



My mom mowed the lawn with Trev. They made it one time around and Trev fell asleep. That's typical for kids who try to mow the lawn with grandma.




Trev and his cousin Kylee...they look like twins.


Trev...see the fireplace in the background? My grandma has one just like it and one morning it was cold so she had it burnin and he touched it after I told him not to. He burned all four of his fingers on the one hand. They blistered big time. He didn't cry a single tear or whimper. Tough kid!!


Cute Cami

Pretty Paityn


Handsome Trev

Ravishing Riley


Riley, Tage, Trev and Cami on the beach

Me and Jen on the beach

Jen pulling Trev in the floatie

Isn't he so cute


Buddies

Cam and Riley helping Grandma Cindy in the candy kitchen




No comments: