The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Update!...February

February was another snow filled FREEZING month. I couldn't believe that the snow stuck around that long. But the temperatures were absolutely freezing and I was so happy when February was over. So we didn't do much in February. We celebrated Valentine's Day though. We had red juice, heart shaped pancakes and opened our presents from our valentines. Chad got me the sweetest thing. It's a ring that has a heart on it and in the middle of the heart is engraved C&A! I love it so much. I was surprised that he got it for me. Riley was sweet and got everyone a little gift. I love seeing her give like that. She paid with her own money and picked each one out herself. I love watching her watch the person open their gift from her. She is always so excited. February wasn't very eventful, but sometimes that's how I like it. Quincy's green hand is from her little adventure with a package of fun dip. She sucked on the bag until it got soggy and ripped open. She loved that sugary stuff. She kept licking her hands, even after her nap. So cute!

No comments: