The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, September 14, 2008

BeAuTiFuL SaN dIeGo!!!

Chad HAD to go to San Diego this last week for a training class. So NATURALLY I HAD to go too. How can you turn down a free trip?? I couldn't. So We left the kids with Jim and Kathy (Grandma and Grandpa) and took off for a fun filled week of relaxation...for me anyway. While Chad was away at class all day, I slept in, read Twilight...I know I'm a little behind...walked to the beach, laid out on the beach and laid out by the pool. It was FABULOUSLY boring!!! I loved it.I ate when I wanted to eat, slept when I wanted to sleep, swam when I wanted to swim...I even went down the two water slides at the hotel. I LOVED it. And then we went out to dinner every night and shopped a lot too!!! I definately was not ready to come home. I can't wait for the next training trip I'll HAVE to go on.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Sounds like my kind of trip Ali, wish Tyler had training like that somewhere nice. :)

Chelsea said...

JEALOUS! That is my dream vacation! Someday my dream will come true! Glad you got a break to relax!

jcmlpickup said...

What a GREAT getaway for you two! I am sure it was much needed and relaxing!