The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Head Down To Pickleville...

Chad and I went on a date to Bear Lake last night. We made the long drive up there and hung out on the beach for a little bit and then it was time to go eat dinner and see a show. Our good friends Chelsea and JR Haynie used to perform and Pickleville Playhouse but now that they live in Ohio they're not able to. Chelsea's family members still perform and run the show there though. It is so fun and always worth the drive. So if you ever get the chance to go to Pickleville Playhouse...DO IT!!! So Chelsea hooked us up with tickets for dinner and a play. The dinner was yummy and the show was AWESOME!!! It was Thoroughly Modern Millie and it was funny. We had a great time minus the white knuckle ride back through Logan Canyon with eyes wide open looking for dear and getting home at 12:30 in the morning. Thanks so much Chelsea...I wish you would've been there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun date night! I pretty much live for my dates with Dan the Man!
I didn't know that you had braces until that picture! Those are the nice kind that you can barely see. I'm going on 4 years without braces. i had the ugly kind that looked like tin foil in my mouth...nice...they were free anyway....fun photos!
I still love checking on you! You are so fun to check on! Always something happening with the KING KLAN!

Chelsea said...

Love the pics! Didn't know you had braces either. Fun :) Glad you had a good time. Maybe next year we can plan to be there with you!