The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm going back to Cali

We went back to California a couple weeks ago and we of course had a GREAT time!!! We went there because my oldest nephew Mckay got baptized and then his baby sister Kylie was blessed. The best thing was that we ALL were able to go down at the same time. That's unusual...but we did it and it was a lot of FUN!! The first day we were there we went to the lake and had my brother Jeff's boat and my Aunt Gail's boat and a jet ski... needless to say...there was A LOT of fun and a lot of crashes. I for one have never hit anything harder then when I hit the water the last time and flew out of the wake-board and got the wind knocked out of me.I thought that my face was broken for sure. But we still had a ton of fun. There are a lot of pictures to catch up on...so ENJOY!!!


Papa and Grandma with ALL of their Great Grandkids
We got our family pictures taken on Saturday. They turned out pretty cute. I love the one with my grandparents and all of the great grandkids. It was so neat to have everyone together all at the same time especially with ALL four of the new babies. I'm surprised at how good everyone was for the pictures too. Not a single person cried.

Hold on TIGHT girls...Mommy's driving!!!


On one of the last nights there, we took one of the carts up to the top of the hill on my grandparents' property. It's so pretty up there and it is one of my most favorite spots ever. We took the kids up with us because we wanted them to see the turkeys. The wild turkeys roost in the same tree at the same time every single night. So we took a ride and sat and watched as one by one, they came up over the top of the hill, walked slowly to the tree, and then for a brief few seconds got airborne and flew to their spot in the tree. Those things are prehistoric looking. The girls were excited about their turkey feathers though.
Then
Now
We went back to Lake Tahoe and stayed in the same Inn that we stayed in when we were there on our honeymoon. We LOVE that place!!! It's the best hotel I've ever stayed in. It was fun to get back there and do some of the same things we did while we were there 7 years ago. I think that we DID spend more time OUT of our room this time though.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

what a fun vacation! i'm so glad you posted pictures of your family. i love you guys! wish we could have a super-reunion sometime w/ all grandma warren's family. although it would be huge, now, wouldn't it?

i think this it the 1st picture of matt and amy's new little one that i've seen. what a cutie, and how fun to have 4 all the same age.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Ali you look so good...I love your little family picture of you all, your little boy is just stinken cute...I can't get over him. You have an adorable family. Oh and your brother Jeff looks exactly the same as he did what..6 years ago? Loved seeing your pics thanks for sharing.

Meghan said...

Your family pictures are so cute. I love that you got Trevor to smile!!