The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And Everything in Between

All ready and in her chair
Got the "laughing gas" on and feelin good

All done and waiting to come back down from the clouds


All the goodies the dentist gave her

Riley was very brave today. She went in and had THREE teeth pulled out. She didn't even flinch when the dentist gave her three shots and also didn't move when he was twisting and pulling on her teeth. She is so tough.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute with her missing toofers...I wish for her sake that they didn't have to come out like that. I had teeth pulled for braces, and just the cracking sound of my teeth being pried from my mouth was enough to send me through the roof!!!! Amazing toughness!!! She must get that from the mama!!! Way to go Riley!!!

Chelsea said...

J.R. is wondering why she had to have them pulled. She's a tough chick. Takes after her mom!