The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, February 23, 2009

Once Upon a Time

This particular post is for my former teammates and forever friends Fister and Eden. I thought you guys would get a kick out of these photos. Especially you Fist cause we had some dorky good times didn't we? Love you guys.

The team...Love the perfectly pointed fingers Fister
I thought this was so funny

Oh my word...How did I ever get married


And the Kicker... WOW!!! That's all I have to say




2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Ali!!!!! This cracked me up beyond cracking up!!! Seriously, I still have NO memory of me dressing up as a Mexican....that's horrible....that totally looks like a liquor bottle in my hand...must be oil of some sort! Oh yeah & the perfectly pointed fingers just come naturally to the glamour queen I was...and sometime still am. hahaha Wow, you made my day...this was hilarious. I totally remember your Superwomen stunt...loved that! hahaha Miss you!

Sarah said...

Oh yeah, I totally remember that Mexican Food place. What's funny is when my brother Brad went up to BYU-Idaho after his mission he worked there for a little while. Funny. We had some good times, I remember your little white car that you and your brother shared, I thought it was so nice and that you were the only one that had a computer...funny to think about that now. :)
And yeah, we're working on making Kaylin a big sister...it's kind of a process for us, but it's in the works! I'll let you know! =S