The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

9 is FINE!!

Today Chad and I celebrate our nine year wedding anniversary. Time has flown by so fast. We've had our share of rough patches sure, but the good times far outweigh those. These pictures bring back good memories and they make me laugh to see how young we look. I have changed a ton but Chad...not so much. That's a good thing though right?










Happy anniversary Chad!! Thank you for the past nine years. We've made it through some very hard times and I know that only makes us stronger together. We're still holding tight together and I know we always will. I'm so blessed to have you as my husband and the father of our children. Thank you for everything. Here's to many more anniversaries, many more good times and many more good memories. I love you!!




No comments: