The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Party Fit For A Hula Princess

This year Riley wanted to have a hawaiian birthday party. So that is exactly what she got. We had a tiki toss game, pin the flower on the hula girl game (thanks Kelly), bubble gum blowing contest, hula hoop contest, and we made candy leis. The kids had a blast. I had fun decorating and coming up with ideas for the party. I love planning parties for my kiddos. It's so much fun to see their excitement. Ahh the joys of motherhood. Here are some pictures of the festivities


All of the party guests with their candy leis
Getting ready for cake

Spanking machine

The decor

Getting ready

I decorated the deck for Riley's birthday because her birthday was the day before the last day of school and it happened to be field day that day too. So when she came walking around to go to the park she got a big surprise. I think she liked it.
Posing by her signs


No comments: