The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lagoon

The day after Willard Bay, we went to Lagoon. This has become a King family tradition for the last 6-7 years I believe. The kids LOVE it. A special shout out to Katie and Kathy who worked the beginning of the summer at Lagoon to get us tickets for this day. We all had fun and made some good memories: Lia riding Wicked and LOVING it...crazy girl. Chad, Tyler, Katie and I shooting in the three point competition...Chad tying the record and me only making one shot... a major disappointment.Cami and I riding the Ladybug Bop and Cami laughing because she was scared and it was cracking me up to the point of tears.Riding rattle snake rapids and as we were approaching the waterfall realizing that it was lined up right on Cami and Trev and I. Cami and Trev weren't liking the ride already so I lunged myself up and over them and got soaked by the waterfall. They both cried anyway. It was a great time. We can't wait for next year.


All of us after rattlesnake rapids

See how wet we got

Waiting in line for the egg drop ride
Lady bug bop...By far Cami's favorite ride

Trev, Cam and Chad on the carousel Me, my kiddos and Tate on the train
Trev and Scott on the plane...Trev was a big fan of the planes

Cami, Scott and Trev

No comments: