The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pineview

My friend Lea and I decided to take our kids to Pineview last week for a day in the sun. We had so much fun. The kids ran right to the water and played in it for the three or so hours we were there. They even saw 5 or 6 huge fish right by the shore. They had fun trying to scare them away not realizing that all they had to do was jump in and swim and they'd go away. Trevor didn't really go in the water. He'd rather just stay up by me and play in the sand. I realized I like the lake far better then going to the pool. There are fewer kids and that makes it easier to keep an eye on mine. There is shade so I can keep Paityn in the shade and sit in the shade myself and still be able to see my kids. And it's way easier to keep an eye on Trev since he plays in the sand right by me. So much easier and less stressful.

Cami, Mckall and Trev playing in the sand with their new buckets

Riley, Mckall and Cami down by the water

Cami, Riley and Alyssa


Cami, Riley and Carly...These Shepherd girls are my girls' best friends




No comments: