The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ride em Cowboy

So this is out of order a little but I have to post it. The day before Riley's baptism, I thought it'd be a good idea to take all the kids to ride horses. I have some friends in our ward, Brett and Allyson, and her parents own quite a few horses. They said they'd love to have us come. So we went over and rode for a bit. It was a BLAST. We had so much fun. None of the adults were going to ride until I got on and rode TJ. I have been on a horse once in my whole life. I had no idea how to do it. Cowboy Brett gave me a quick lesson and handed me the reigns. Away I went. I got a little scared when TJ decided to trot.But recovered well. Chad rode TJ too and he had a fun time as well. He did better then me though and I vowed to that would not last long. My brother Nate and sister in law Jenny both rode as well. We had a great time and enjoyed ourselves...and the dust. Thanks Ally and Brett. We really appreciate it.

Cami was a little shy at first but she did it and had fun

Riley climbed on and by the end of the night she was trotting around the place

Chad looking so not cowboyish


All the kiddos minus Pait...Tanner, Trev, Kaelynn, Ri, Hailey, Chloe and Cami



Trev and cowboy Brett. Trev really wants to be a cowboy now. He asks for "cow boots" all the time





No comments: