The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Raftin Down the Green River

In July we went to Flaming Gorge. I have more pictures to post then these but I need to gather them all together from family. But this was by far the highlight of the trip. We went rafting down the green river. It was freezing cold but felt so good because it was hot out. It took three hours to raft down 7 miles of river. There weren't too many rapids and the rapids there were weren't too rapid. Cami wasn't sure if she wanted to go or stay at camp. I insisted that she come and now looking back I wish I would have had her stay with grandma. She was so scared the entire three hours. Tears and cries of horror through the seven miles of water. I could not get her to relax. Trev and Ri did awesome. Trev even would put his hands up in the air over the rapids and say "WEEEE!!!" But when Cam would cry out of fear, Trev would get a little freaked out. We wanted to participate in the many water fights going on around us but Cami would not have any part of that.She cried harder. So we decided that the next time down we would not take Cami. Riley was a trooper. She even took the ore and paddled for us. We were in the same raft as the Calls. Daniel, Kim and Landon. They were hilarious and added some humor to the trip. We had so much fun!

Cami, Me, Ri and Trev getting ready to go...Cami was freaking out already and we weren't even by the water.

The kiddos and Chad

Here we all are on the river. Cami is smiling through her tears


This is how we were the whole trip. Cami and Trev clinging to my side and my leg

I took this picture of Cam and Trev both crying in fear as we were going over the rapid. They were not happy that I left them in the middle of the rapids to take a pic.


The whole family minus Pait who was with Grandma back at camp


No comments: