The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back To School!

August 22 was the first day of school for us. Riley started the fourth grade this year. WOW! I can't believe that she is actually in fourth grade. She has Mrs. Astle and she loves her and her classmates. Cami started kindergarten and she was so excited and so READY! She could not wait for school to start. She had her testing on that first Wednesday and then her first real day of school was on the 29. She has her good friend and next door neighbor Luke in her class. They are so cute together. Her teachers name is Mrs. Thurgood and she loves her. She is a really GREAT teacher. I can't believe I have two kids in school. It's been crazy. I miss them while their gone, but I'm so excited to have them learn so many new things. Hooray for another school year.






Abby, Tucker, Alyssa, Carly, Riley, Mia, Luke and Cami. This is the neighborhood crew that walk together every morning. I love it. They are all such good kiddos.
Ri in front of her class display board
Cami in front of her class display board.

No comments: