The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day!!

I have the SWEETEST husband in the world. He loves his kiddos and it shows all the time but especially on little holidays like Valentine's Day. He always wants his kids to know how much he loves them so he bought each of the kids their own little treat and wrote them each a little note telling them how much he loves them and why. How sweet is that? The kids loved it. Valentines Day was a pretty good day in the King household. The kids got their treats, I made Chad a candy bouquet, and Chad got me my first, but not last, pair of Sanuks. We shopped at Tai Pan and got some cute stuff. We had a GREAT dinner and chocolate dipped strawberries. What could be better?


Trevy loved his spiderman box

Paityn didn't much care what her box looked like, she just wanted the chocolate.

Riley was cute and helped each of the kids read their valentines.

Cam Jam loved her Valentine skittles.

This is what I made for Chad. I bought a bunch of candy bars and made up a little poem candy gram. Then I stuck them all into a little pot. It was a big hit.

No comments: