The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, February 26, 2012

We're Having A...

Yep, that's right...we're having another girl. I was shocked to say the least. I was 100 percent positive that this little bundle I'm carrying was going to be a bouncing baby boy. So when the technician checked to see the sex of this baby and I saw nothing there, I held my breath and searched for something...ANYTHING! We had Cami and Trev and Paityn in the room with us and we wanted it to be a surprise, so we asked the tech to write the word boy or girl on the screen. When I saw the "G" of girl I yelled, "No way!!" Chad and I were both in a state of unbelief. I had her check two more times just to make sure. It's pretty clear that this little bundle is going to be a girl. After the initial shock wore off, we got so excited. We told the kids that they would be having another sister by putting pink balloons in this big cardboard box. It was so fun to see their excitement as they opened the box and saw the pink balloons fly into the air. So fun. We couldn't be more happy. Another princess joins the Kings.





No comments: