The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

34 Weeks Preggers

This was a few weeks ago but I thought I'd still post it. As an update, I'm so done being pregnant. My back is still giving me grief and it's making it hard to get around these days. Rolling over in bed or even getting comfortable in bed is pretty much not happening these days. I am now 36 weeks and things are starting to happen. I went to the doctor last Thursday and he said that I was dilated to a two. I haven't even started doing my magic to get things rollin. So I have been taking it easy this week and I go again on Monday June 11 for another check up. Next week I will be 37 weeks and that is when the last three kiddos have come. I'm so excited to see this little girl. I'm excited for my body to be able to function without pain. So I'm really hoping that she decided to come next week.Here's to wishing!!

No comments: