The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Double Digits

I'm having a hard time believing that my baby girl is really 10 years old. Time really does fly. It seems like it wasn't long ago, that Riley was sitting on my lap singing primary songs. Now she's going to be in the 5th grade. It's so crazy. But we sure do love watching her grow up. Dear Riley, Has it been 10 years already? 10 years since your dad and I became parents? 10 years since the first time I saw you and held you and kissed you? You made me a mother Riley and I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. You are one of a kind that's for sure. You are so independent (when you want to be) and so self motivated (when you want to be). You are a great student and very smart. I know that I can be hard on you a lot of the time, that 's only because you are the oldest and I want the best for you. Also because your brother and sisters are watching every little thing you do and they want to be like you. So I want you to be the best you so they can have an awesome example to follow, which they do. You are a great daughter Riley. I know I don't tell you that enough. You really are. You are a great example to me and I hope that we can continue to have a great relationship as the years go on. I'm excited to see you start to find yourself. You are figuring out the talents that you have been blessed with. You are such a great friend and you have a ton of them. You are a blessing Riley, to me and the rest of our family. I love you and hope that you have a great year with many many dreams comes true. Love, Mom

No comments: