The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun on the Farm

We went to Boise this last weekend to visit some friends from Ricks...ahh the good ol' days!!! Dan was Chad's teammate and Eden was mine. Dan and Eden got married after our first year there and we lost contact with eachother. But she tracked me down and I'm so happy that she did because we had a GREAT time with her and her family. We went to the farm on Friday and stayed until Sunday morning. While we were there 7 calves were born within 24 hours and an older calf was casterated in my honor. I begged Dan to show me how it was done...I know I'm wierd...but it was all a part of the experience right? Thanks Dan and Eden!!! We had a BLAST and we can't wait to see you guys again!!! Come down here soon. We can't wait to see you all again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you guys again too! We had so much fun!
I was just telling Dan, about our sign that we made up for "you are missing out on this..."
( a little finger shake and body outline with the hands) Truly, it is the perfect way to get the message across!
Thanks for the boost of confidence!