The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Riley has lost her first tooth

Riley has FINALLY lost her first tooth. She has been waiting forever to have a loose tooth. Last night we were in the kitchen...Chad was making cookies with the girls and I was making jam. Chad gave the girls the spoon and spatula to lick and they were having a good time. Riley had her's pretty much spotless. As she went to put the spatula into the sink I heard her say "oh man!!!" I turned as she said "what is this?" I said Riley it's your tooth. She started jumping up and down and screaming with excitement and she was so excited she started to cry...and I mean some serious tears. Chad and I were laughing so hard we were crying. Cami was screaming for us to be quiet because we were scaring her and she had NO idea what was going on. After all the partying was over I asked Riley what happened. I first asked her if her tooth was even loose. She said that it wasn't. Then I asked her how it fell out. She said that she bit down on the spatula to get the last of the peanut butter off and she felt something in her mouth she went and pulled the tooth the rest of the way out thinking that it was a piece of the spatula. We had a great time laughing about that and her reaction. We have NEVER seen Riley so excited. It was a fun time.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Kelsey was so excited for you too Riley that was the first thing she told me about. Yea Riley. Hopefully the tooth fairy comes and isn't too busy (or forgets) a couple of nights in a row. Kelsey knows how that feels just ask her.

the kings said...

Yeah Riley!! This is such a hilarious story, I love that she thought it was a piece of the spatula. Congratulations on losing your first tooth!!