The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, November 13, 2008

T-Minus 8 days until Twilight!!!

I don't know about anyone else but I really CANNOT wait for the 21. I already have my seat for the 22 7:00 showing and I am so excited. It's a good thing that I already got my ticket because the theatre is sold out. Who doesn't want to see a movie where a super hot vampire falls in love with a plain jane girl out in the sticks and then throw in a chase scene or two with a near death experience and you have an AWESOME movie. I am excited and it should be a great time out with the girls...Chad for some reason declined going to this movie...atleast for the night after opening night when ALL the girls in Davis county would be out at the movies waiting in line, giggling, chit chatting and just being girls. Maybe I'll try to get him out another night. We'll see!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha, I'm going too!! My friends and I have tickets to the 12:01am showing Fridaymorning/Thurs night, LOL!! I just had to tell you!! :)

Chelsea said...

I'm with you girl! I CAN"T WAIT!

Becca said...

SOOO jealous!!!! I really wish I was in the states to go and be one of the millions of girls being dazzled by Edward! :) Have fun though!