The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sewing?..Me?... Ok I'll give it a try!!!






This is my latest crafting adventure. I got this cute pattern from my best friend Jen. She had made these stockings last year and they turned out cute. I just bought a sewing machine and decided I'd give it all a try. Mind you I have NEVER sewn anything before. But although they have their little imperfections, I am still impressed with how cute they turned out. I'm excited to use them this year and see how much Santa will fill mine up for all of my hard work.

3 comments:

SeelyFamily said...

Ali, I am SO impressed! Those stockings are SOOOOOO cute! I would LOVE that pattern if you and your friend wouldn't mind sharing!
I loved your comment "...see how much Santa will fill mine up for all my hard work." HINT, HINT Chad! :) (and I am sure Santa could use some help, so go shopping Ali!)

Becca said...

Those are WAY CUTE stockings!! Good job! :) Congrats on the new baby, sorry this is the first time being online to look at blogs for a while. Your family is growing and is beautiful!!! Hope all is well! :)

The Rockin Robertsons said...

Santa BETTER FILL YOURS UP or else! Good Job....who gave you that CUTE idea anyways?