The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NeW MoOn FeVeR BaBy!!!

Yes, I did it. I went to New Moon on opening night!! Was it worth it? I answer with a high spirited YES!!! I loved the books, but to see it on the big screen in "real life" makes it so much better. New Moon was the hardest book for me to get through. I have always been an Edward fan...until this movie. Now I'm wondering what the heck is Bella's problem. Why anyone would choose a pale non muscles vampire over and tan, built, half dressed warewolf is beyond me! I do realize that it's fake but still. Come on Bella!
So a group of us got together and loaded up in my van (aka the New Moon Party Van) and we went to the Pizza Factory in Ogden at the Junction. We ate dinner there and swindled our way to a free pizza.(Good job Bethanie). Then after a lot of laughs we headed over to the theater and sat down to enjoy the awesomness of the New Moon. We had a fun night and enjoyed ourselves...maybe a little bit too much.

All of us at the Pizza Factory... Jen, Bethanie, Me, Trish, Andrea and Maria

I should've taken more pictures of the van. I wrote on all the windows. Other statements included: Love Bites, Fang or Fur, Bite Me, I love Jacob, I love Edward and New Moon or Bust! While we were in the movies, someone thought they'd be clever and erase some of the letters to say something else. Oh well. Atleast we got this one.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Looks like you girls had a BLAST!!! So jealous of everyone that gets to see that movie!! :) And I've heard some have been thinking of switching from Edward to Jacob?!?! Again, I haven't seen the movie, but WHAT?!?! :)