The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cousins...

This year I forgot my camera on Thanksgiving. We went to Chad's parents' house and celebrated with them and Grandma King and Grandma and Grandpa Call. No other children came but my kids were still entertained. We played a game of Apples to Apples...a few games actually... had a great dinner and even better dessert. The next day we drove to Lehi to spend some time with my brothers. Us along with Andrew and Jenny met at Nate and Penny's house and enjoyed some pizza, more pie for dessert and some more fun and games. All of our kiddos were there and they all played super well with eachother. I can't get over how well Andrew's baby Tanner can talk. He is such a parrot. He's getting way more social with the kids and even let me take some pictures of him. Chloe was super quiet that night and kept to herself and her pie... as you can tell in the picture. Cami and Hailey paired up as well as Riley and Kaelynn and they had an awesome time together. So fun in fact that they decided the fun shouldn't be over and they should continue farther into the night and the next morning. So they had a sleep over. We had a fun weekend in all but I really missed going home for atleast one holiday. Atleast I'll get to see my parents when Paityn decides to come join us. I hope it's soon.
















No comments: