The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I LOVE CLOROX

Starting Thursday night, we had a case of the stomach flu hit our house. YUCK!!! Cami woke up and came upstairs saying she was going to thro up. We rushed to the bathroom where she wasn't able to get anything out. We gave her a drink and a bowl and sent her back downstairs. Paityn woke up in the middle of all of this so I began to feed her. Chad laid back down and about 15 minutes later, I heard Cami puking. I yelled for Chad and he went down and helped her. She threw up two more times and then that was it. Last night, Saturday night, Trevor went to bed feeling fine. one hour later we heard coughing coming from Trev's room. Chad went in and found a HUGE pile of vomit in Trevs crib and on Trev. Chad cleaned that all up, while I gave Trev a bath, and put him back to bed. He threw up two more times before we went to bed. We have disinfected the WHOLE house twice now. We're hoping that nobody else gets it. Keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

April Annie said...

I want to know why kids only get sick in the middle of the night? SERIOUSLY!! It BITES!
Good luck! I hope the rest of you don't get it.

SeelyFamily said...

Yikes! I am so sorry. Hope everyone else stays healthy! :)

David and Esther said...

I'm feelin you sister! Hope no one else gets sick. BTW where did you find a husband that cleans up puke? I'd like to borrow him next time my kids are chucking!