The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sledding on the Base

A couple of days ago we went up to the base and went sledding down the biggest hill I have ever sledded on. I was a bit nervous to go down but the kids were all for it. They loaded on the sled with Chad and took turns going down the hill. I went down with Trev the first time and realized that the hill was that fast. So I went a few more times and then I was tired of walking up the hill. The kids would walk down the hill and back up EVERYTIME even if it wasn't their turn.It was fun. Now we're planning on when we can go back.

Riley and Cami venturing out on their own

My first run down with Trev
Cute Cami
Riley was so awesome out there

Me and Trev...Trev is saying CHEESE
Daddy and the kiddos
On the way to the hill

No comments: