The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ali's 29th Birthday

I turned TWENTY NINE this year. I am not happy about it either. Next year is going to be even worse...THIRTY!! YIKES!! For my birthday this year, I got to sleep in and enjoy my morning. When I got up there was a sign and balloons on my front door from my best friend Jen.(Thanks Jen). I opened my cards from my cute kiddos and Chad and I also got an under the cabinet CD player. I've been wanting one of those forever. I love it. I then got ready for the day and was taken out to lunch by Jen. We went to Chick Fil A...where else is there? YUMMY!!! I came home and got changed and Chad and I were able to go to the temple and then out to dinner. We went to the Prairie Schooner (is that how you spell it?) It was a fun birthday and I have already informed Chad that next year better be PACKED with celebrations.

Cards from the kiddos and Chad

My new CD player


My happy birthday sign


Jen also made me a cupcake cake...isn't it cute?


Getting ready to cut into the DQ ice cream cake





No comments: