The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trevor's 2...Buckle My Shoe

I can't believe that my baby boy is two! Two years ago I was in labor with this boy and two years ago I pushed out a tank of a baby. All 8 lbs. 2 ozs. of this handsome kid was healthy and three weeks early. There's just something about a baby boy that steals your heart. He has been a mama's boy from day one. I love it. He's always been a big boy and we are anxious to see just how big he'll get. He's a crack up too. We love watching him watch his sisters and trying to do what they do...for instance: pretending to be a gorilla, trying to keep up with them when they run around the house, dancing...Trev can cut some serious rug! He makes us smile as we watch him growing and learning. We can almost see the wheels turning in his head.
Trevor, we hope you have a great birthday. Keep making us smile and laugh. Keep growing and maturing your many talents. You are a great boy, son, and brother. Keep being happy. We all love you so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOSE!!!















1 comment:

Chelsea said...

What a handsome little man! Happy Bday Trevor!