The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, November 22, 2010

Cami And The "Fellabean"

Oh how I LOVE this girl!!
Last night, we were driving back home from Chad's parents' house when out of nowhere Cami yells out "fellabean". Chad and I look at eachother and say "What Cam?" So she says it again, "fellabean". Puzzled Chad and I scramble to try and figure out what she is talking about. Cami says "Remember in the scriptures Dad, fellabean?" Finally something clicks in Chad and he said "oh yeah did you learn about that in church today?" Cami says that in fact she did learn about that in church today. Confused I ask Chad just what they were talking about. He turns to me and says, "fellow being". I laughed and laughed. I have no idea how Chad figured that one out. I guess he has the gift of tongues.

No comments: