The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I LOVE MY KIDS!!

My kids are the BEST!! I started working at The Children's Place a week ago just as seasonal help. I thought I'd like it a lot more then I do, but I guess that counts as a learning experience. Atleast I get a 25 % off discount out of it right. Anyway, while I'm at work, it's just Chad and the kiddos until I get home at 10:00-10:30 at night. My husband is the best Daddy in the world. I struggle leaving them each time but not because I'm worried about them but because I am going to miss them and miss out on fun moments like these...

Look at my sweet P. I miss this smile when I'm not home. She is growing growing growing. She is very mobile and independant...when she wants to be. She is always happy and I love that about her.

I know my kids miss me while I'm gone but I know that they have so much more fun with Chad. He's more willing then I am to do fun things with them like coloring and games and play dough. They are lucky to have such a good daddy. Peace out Riley, WORD!

No comments: