The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, May 7, 2012

Just An Update

I thought I'd better write down some of my current thoughts and things that are going on with this pregnancy so I can look back and remember why I hate the end of pregnancy. I am an impatient person as is. Then when you throw complete discomfort and lack of sleep caused by that discomfort, it makes me really hate the end of pregnancy. I have been having a lot of back pain with this one. Lower back pain and sciatic pain. No matter what I do, I feel it and it's driving me crazy. I am 32 weeks and I'm wondering just how much longer I can handle this. Some days are good though. I can waddle properly and my legs don't feel completely weak. Getting comfortable in bed is the hardest. It hurts to roll over or to get out of bed. Once I get into a position, I just have to stay there for as long as I can, then muster all the strength that I have and try to roll over. I wake up a lot at night with my shoulders and hips burning. I guess that's what happens with your fifth baby and being older with each pregnancy. It's not all bad though. I feel like I'm complaining. Which maybe I am, but I do love being pregnant too. I love feeling the little movements. I love feeling the baby get hic-ups. I love watching the kids get so excited when they are able to see her or feel her moving. I love thinking about this new little person that I am growing inside of me. Trying to be patient is the hard part. I wan to know when she'll be here. I want to know what she'll look like. Will she have red hair? Will she have any hair? How big will she be? When will she decide to come? Will she be ok? I know everything will turn out great and I am so excited to bring this little soul into the world. Patience is the key right now. Hopefully I'll find some extra patience laying around somewhere soon.
This picture was taken in march, somewhere around week 24

No comments: