The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Biking To School

Riley, Carley and Alyssa
The good thing about living so close to the elementary school is that now Riley can ride her bike to school with her friends. The first time her friends came to pick her up and said they were going to be riding their bikes to school that day, I have to admit that I was a little worried. But then I realized that the school is right around the corner and she won't have to cross any streets. So she rides her bike to school and locks it up with her friends' bikes and then after school she cruises on home with the same group of friends. It's been great and very cute to watch.

3 comments:

SeelyFamily said...

That must be so fun for Riley! You need to post some pics of your new home! :) How you are feeling good!

The Wright Family said...

Oh that's fun! I wish I could have biked to school when I was little! :)

Chelsea said...

Your kids are so big and so cute! Baby #4 is a girl! Congrats!!!
Miss you.