The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Riley's Tonsillectomy

Riley had her tonsils and Adenoids taken out on the 17th. We were very impressed with how calm she was and how well she reacted to everything afterwards. She was a champ. She hardly even cried. The only thing she complained about was not being able to eat the foods that she wanted. I thought I had us all stocked up with goodies she could enjoy. Boy was I wrong. But we got through and she is healing great and was even ready to go back to school the next Monday. Way to go Riley. You're one tough cookie.


1 comment:

Meghan said...

ok I won't comment on every post... but I can't believe how good she did. Adults I know that have had their tonsils out are like down for 2+ weeks! That is impressive. I can't believe how old she is getting... she is such a pretty girl!