The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

Here she is!!! We went in on Thursday the 13th and had our big ultrasound. We found out that baby number 4 will be a girl. I guess we know how to make girls better then boys. We were a little bummed but so excited. Another girl will be such a great addition to our family. Everything about her is perfect. She's measuring within a day of the due date which is January 1...I'm shooting for before Christmas. She is growing great and all is well.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

congratulations!!!!

Jenny said...

btw, we should get together sometime. ruby needs some girls in her life. :)

SeelyFamily said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you. I have been thinking of you and wondering if you are expecting...now I know! :) Miss ya!

The Wright Family said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! Your little family is definitely growing fast!

Sarah said...

YAAY Ali...I didnt even know you were expecting! So exciting!! Seems like everyone is having girls this year!! So happy for you guys! Hopefully you can have her before 2009 is up...for the tax deduction...haha! Always thinking like an accountant, it's in my blood!! :)