The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I am sorry that I have not been blogging very much lately. I have been a busy little thing. First I've been trying to update my blog and have it almost perfect, but I can't figure out how to center my blog description on the header. I'll get it one of these days. We have been trying to get family pictures taken and that has fallen through twice now due to illness and prior arrangements. Then Chad had hernia surgery on Friday the 3rd. He's struggling recovering from that but he is well on his way. My parents were here to help move in Andrew and Jenny into their new house...(YIPPEE!!)...so that was fun to be with family and have them here to help me with my kids so I could take care of other things. So now I'm here checking things out and seeing if I have anything to post...I do have a TON to post but all the pictures need to be downloaded to my computer. So hopefully in the next few days I will get them all on here. Be patient.


These pics are from us when we went to CA last time. We were on a ride on the hill.

No comments: