The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Friday, September 10, 2010

Dates With Daddy

Chad told the girls that he was going to take them each on a date...on their own date...with daddy. They were so excited. Cami was first and she could hardly wait for the moment came to walk out the door. She asked me if I could put some makeup on her before her date. I said sure and I helped her get a dawled up for her big date. How cute is that? On their date they went to Pace's for ice cream and then went to the park and played. Then it was Riley's turn a couple days later. Again the request came to apply some makeup to look pretty for daddy. So I dawled Riley up and she looked so cute. On their date they went to the dollar store and picked out a couple of treats and then they came home and went on a bike ride. I love that my girls have a dad that will teach them how they should be treated and hope hope that when they grow up they expect nothing less then what their daddy showed them.



1 comment:

Maxwell's Mat/Nancy/Mady/Syd said...

I love it- that's so great that daddy was able to take them each on a date. I hope you and your family are well- I enjoy reading all your posts Ali. You have a beautiful family. What a blessing it is to have our own families- the Lord sure knew what he was doing.