The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, April 25, 2011

Chad's Birthday Party!

This year I asked Chad what he wanted to do for his birthday. He said that all he wanted to do was go bowling with me and the kids and then have cake and ice cream at home. Done deal. So I decorated the house and wrapped his presents and we were ready to party. We went and had lunch at Bajio. We had a blast and the kids were so good. Then we went to the fun Center and bowled. We had fun but the Trev and Pait were quickly bored with the idea of rolling a ball down a lane to knock down some pins. So bowling didn't last long. We headed home for some cake and ice cream and some good family fun time. We had a good night and I think that Chad had an enjoyable birthday. Happy birthday Honey.

Decorating the front door so Chad would see them when he pulled in.
The kitchen is ready for a party.
I am one LUCKY lady.
Having pizza for dinner.
This Daddy IS number 1!!!
Chad and I at Bajios...Yummy.
Paityn LOVING her quesadilla
Trev waiting his turn to bowl.
Riley and Cam with their hand selected bowling balls
Big Daddy and Paityn

No comments: