The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Paintin' Paityn

I was out running and Chad was working out in the garage on one of the many projects I have for him to do. The kids were downstairs in the basement playing. Riley called me while on my run and asked if she could paint Paityn's toenails. I said sure but make sure to do it in the basement on the cement floor. Well they were finished painting nails but forgot to clean up. So Paityn, being the curious little toddler that she is, grabbed the bottles of fingernail polish and was trying to get them open. She ended up dropping one of them and it shattered leaving glass and paint flying across the room and of course on herself. Chad went down and cleaned up the glass and attempted to clean up the paint while I attempted to clean up Paityn. I couldn't help but laugh. I have a love/hate relationship with moments like these. I love to see the reactions of the kids when they get themselves in predicaments like these, but I hate the clean up. At least I remembered to grab the camera before it was all cleaned up.

Uh-Oh!!
At least it was a pretty color
She really did do a number to the cement. Crazy how paint flies.

No comments: