The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Honey

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot. Who calls you back when you hang up on him. Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat. Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU...The one who turns to his friends and says, that's her..."

I saw this quote at my brother's wedding and as I was reading it, I thought, wow I've done pretty good for myself. Chad is all these things and more. He is so attentive to me and my needs and he gives his all to me. To say that I've been blessed to have him as my husband would be an understatement. He is one of a kind and to have him as mine makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.


Chad,
I can't believe it's been 10 years already. It's flown by. We've had our ups and downs haven't we? But I'm sure the ups have far outnumbered the downs. You have made me so happy these past 10 years Honey and I fall in love with you more and more each day. You have given me four of the most beautiful kiddos. We have a beautiful house. We have a beautiful life.Marrying you has been the best decision I have ever made. I'm so glad that 11 years ago, when I first saw you and talked to you, I followed my gut and chased you until you noticed me and then you did the chasing. Ten years is great and all, but I plan on celebrating bigger numbers then that...I'm talking 60's or 70's Honey. So here's to ten years of happiness, laughter and falling for eachother and to 50 or 60 more years of the same. I love you Honey. Forever and always.

Ali

Here's to more moments like this...
Here's a little song/poem for you to enjoy, just because I can...

I don't want anything that I can't hold.
Don't give me money please, cause all my pockets have holes.
And I don't need no fancy car, I don't even drive.
All I need is oxygen and you just to keep me alive.

I want someone to hold and to love and grow old with and be together two by two.
We can dance and we'll sing yeah we'll do anything that we ever really wanted to,
oh I want you.

Don't need no fancy ring, to sparkle and shine.
As long as the sun comes up everyday hey we're gonna be fine.
And if I had a private jet to fly me places that I've never been.
I'd rather take the old Honda, you and me we could go for a spin.

I want someone to hold and to love and grow old with and be together two by two.
We can dance and we'll sing yeah we'll do anything that we ever really wanted to,
oh I want you.

So if you let me stay just the way that I am..
I will be your wonder woman and you will be my superman.

I want someone to hold and to love and grow old with and be together two by two.
We can dance and we'll sing, yeah we'll do anything that we ever really wanted to ...
Oh I want you!!

No comments: