The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Father's Day Big Daddy

I did not do very good at getting pictures of Chad and the kiddos this year for Father's Day. We had a very busy day. But we did give him a new big sport umbrella (much needed) and a card. The kids and I are so blessed to have Chad. He is a great Daddy. I have never seen another Dad be so selfless with his time and attention. He gives his all with these kids and I know that they appreciate it. I love you Chad and I am so lucky to be your wife and have you be the father of my children. I wish I was more like you and less selfish with my time. You are a great example to me and I hope to one day become more like the parent that you are. I love you. Happy Father's Day!!

Big Daddy and his card from the kiddos
We also gave him and root beer and a bag of popcorn and a tag on it that said, pop pop, fizz fizz, what a great pops you is!!

No comments: