The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

On Sunday the 22 of May, Chad had to leave for work. He was gone for 5 days. First he went to Arizona, then to New Mexico, then to Florida. He is the lead on his team over the T-38 so he is in charge of going to these other bases and making sure that the planes are being taken care of and checking them out. So that's just what he did. The time flew by for me. We had so much stuff going on and that was good because I HATE being by myself. Lucky Chad though got to get out of Utah and our rainy and cold weather and travel to all these places with 90 degree weather and soak up some sun. His hotel in Florida was RIGHT ON THE BEACH!! I was so jealous. I almost got a plane ticket and flew there to see him. Next time, right Honey?

The kids made some signs for him to hang on our door for Daddy to see when he came home. We were going to surprise him at the airport but his first flight got delayed and he was put on standby. He finally made it home around 8:00 Friday night. FINALLY!!

Cami's picture. She is all about the details.
All of our signs together
My sign
Paityn's sign
and Riley's

We sure do LOVE it when Daddy comes home...we wish he didn't have to leave in the first place.

No comments: