The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!! (I know I'm behind a bit)

This year for Thanksgiving, we went to California to celebrate with my family. The drive was long as usual, but everyone did pretty good. The kids were so excited to see all of their California family. Trev had his vacation all planned out. He was going to play with his cousins, feed the chickens, ride the tractor with Grandpa and shoot guns with Grandpa. He wanted to go swimming but we convinced him that is was too cold for that this time of year. I'm so sad that we didn't take very many pictures of our trip. But the kids had fun. Trevor scratched everything off of his to do list, and we all had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for my family and for all of the other great blessings I have been given.

The kids helped Grandpa crack walnuts one day. They had a blast. It brought back so many memories of my time down in the bins. I love that the ranch ALWAYS has a job to be done. My kids can learn to work just like I did when I was their age.

Grandpa getting the gun loaded and ready for Trev to shoot. I think that next year Trev should get a Red Rider gun for Christmas...he'd LOVE that.Maybe Santa/Grandpa can be in charge of that.

Trevor loves to work at the ranch. He helped Grandpa do all of his chores. He had such a good time. He's Grandpa's buddy.

No comments: