The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Baby Paityn Is TWO!!

Dear Paityn,

Happy second birthday!! We are so excited to watch you grow. You are such a cute, fun little girl. You certainly keep us on our toes. As well as your brother and sisters. It's safe to say that you can hold your own in this family. You have red hair and you aren't afraid to show it. You are a friend to everyone and you love to play with your brother and sisters. My favorite memory so far of you is how you love to say your prayers. You start your prayer with, "Harry Potter..."We laugh every time you say that. Even when someone else is praying, you'll repeat everything they say. It gets us laughing every time. You love to say your full name. If anyone asks you what your name is, you say, "Paityn Lola." I love that. Your hair is finally starting to grow and I'm so excited about that. I have been wanting to do cute things to your hair for a long time. Now that you have hair, you won't let me do anything to it. If I can manage to get you to let me put piggies in, you take them out shortly after leaving your hair looking CRAZY!! We love your smile and your laugh. You smile with your whole face, you always have. You are such a happy girl and we love you so much. We can't wait to watch you grow and develop the talents you have been blessed with. You are beautiful inside and out. We love you Paityn Lola.

Love,
Mom and Dad



My sweet girl, one week old
One year old...still no hair
Two years old...finally getting some hair

No comments: