The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dear Baby Quincy,

Hi sweet girl. I have been thinking a lot about you. Who are you going to look like? When will you come to meet us? Will you have hair? Will you be healthy and will everything be ok? I am more worried about how things will turn out this time around. I feel like my chances of having another healthy little baby are running low since I have been blessed with your four healthy siblings. Nothing has gone wrong so far. Is my luck running thin Quin? Will you be ok? Will there be anything wrong? I hope not. I hope that you are a healthy little girl who loves life and loves to smile. I hope that you will always know where you came from. You are a daughter of God and I believe that he has chosen your Dad and I to raise you on Earth for a great purpose. Your Dad and I are very excited to meet you. I can hardly wait. The doctor tells us that I have 13 more weeks until you will be ready to join us. I say it's more like 10. Will you be ready in 10? I hope you will be. You will learn that I have very little patience. I hope that you will be blessed with at least double what I have. Your brother and sisters can't wait to meet you. Paityn is working on potty training so that you can have her diapers when you come. Riley and Cami are moving back into the same room together so that Trev can move downstairs and you can have the room closest to Mommy and Daddy. I'm a little worried about having Trev downstairs but I think he'll adjust quick. He's so excited to be a big boy and be downstairs with his big sisters. We're getting ready for you Quincy. It's almost time. We hope that things go smooth on your arrival. Everyone will be there to meet you, hold you, kiss you. Be safe little girl. Give everyone a kiss and hug before you come, they're going to miss you while you're here.  We love you so much.

Impatiently Waiting,
Mommy

1 comment:

lea said...

That was sweet Ali. I'm sure she'll be just as perfect as your other 4, but I understand your feelings! Hang in there friend! 10 weeks is practically around the corner. :)