The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, May 19, 2008

Bath Time

Trevor usually loves his bath but everytime I'd grab the camera to take pictures of him in the bath he would cry. So here you have pictures of a crying naked wet baby boy. I love this little lion towel. I got it as a girft at a shower and I love it. Trevor on the other hand is not too keen on the idea of putting it on after he gets out. He kind of looks a little humiliated and I can already hear him complaining of embarassment years down the line. But he looks cute now.


2 comments:

Meghan said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! It seems like he was just born!! I love the hooded towels too... the lion is adorable! You guys have some very cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I am totally in favor of the lion hoody towel! That is completely adorable...but for sure not as cute as the little guy wrapped up inside!!!