The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Monday, May 5, 2008

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken again so that we could have Trevor in them. I think they turned out alright. All of us were smiling... except for T-man of course.It wasn't too bad of an experiance either. I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth everything went.I had to buy this picture only because of the cheesey grin on Cami's face. She's such a ham. I love it though. What cute kids I've been blessed with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali-
BEAUTIFUL family!!!!
We have to keep in touch forever...I have some big future plans for my boy Cache and your darling Cami...hopefully she is not already spoken for!:)

the kings said...

dear riley and cami
your family pictures are so cute
i miss you
love lia