The Kings

One King, One Queen, Four Princesses and One Prince

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



Today was a great day. It all started with a breakfast in bed served by my beautiful girls Riley and Cami. The breakfast consisted of Pancakes with whipped cream and syrup my favorite and a glass of milk. Chad let me sleep in this morning and helped the girls make the breakfast. Then after I finished, Riley and Cami sent me on a scavanger hunt.Three clues later I found a book of art and poems by Riley that she made in her class. She was so proud of herself for setting all of that up. I guess they actually hid all the clues and book two days ago and Cami kept asking me when I was going to find my present the book. Everytime she would start to say something about it Chad and Riley would intervene and kindly remind her that it was a secret and that mom would find it on Mother's Day. It was a great day. I love my beautiful family.
After church we went to Chad's parent's house. Here's Cami enjoying a creamy with Grandma King. We love going over to Grandma's and Grandpa's on Sunday afternoons. It's so much fun to live close to family.
Riley loves to play sports. Today she played basketball while eating her creamy. She's getting better at dribbling. We've got big plans for her.She's such a good girl.
What pretty girls!! Cami of course has more ice cream on her face then anywhere else. She doesn't care though she's having a great time. They played with their cousins today and had lots of fun.We missed all of you who weren't able to be there with us today. We wish we all lived closer so we could see everyone more often.We love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali-
Very, Very CUTE! It sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! Other than speaking in Sacrament Mtg. mine was good too!
You are totally getting the Blogging thing!!Way to go!!!

Meghan said...

Good job on the blog!! You are even doing slideshows already!! Looks like you had a good mothers day! I am jealous... maybe someday I will get breakfast in bed!

P.S. I am going to add you to my friends list... if that is ok with you!

the kings said...

dear riley ........
i love your pictures i am going too.
move friday 30th i love you and
i.ll see you in july!